Energy monitoring & management service
Energy FBI is a simple to implement and low cost energy management service.
We use real-time remote monitoring, utility fiscal billing data and powerful analysis techniques to save you money on energy with minimal effort.
What's included with Energy FBI?
How much can I save?
Research performed by the Carbon Trust shows that offices categorised as 'good practice' are around 36 - 48% more efficient than 'typical' examples. Similar effects are also seen in other sectors. Our 3-point plan delivers maximum savings with minimal effort.
We find savings in the 10 - 15% range are typical dependent upon building type, age of existing energy systems and the level of client engagement.
- Simple installation
- Expert data analysis
- No long term contract or minimum term
- You retain complete control
- Maximum savings with minimum effort
- 76% of companies are more concerned about energy than 6 months ago
- 35% don't currently have a plan in place to manage energy price rises
- 3 key barriers to energy saving:
• insufficient time / resources
• difficulty in quantifying savings
• other business takes priority
* Survey of 500 companies employing 50–500 staff. October 2011.
How much is too much?
Expected annual energy costs for a typical office:
* based on 4p/kWh gas and 12p/kWh electricity.
Savings by Sector
|Offices||36 - 48%|
|Leisure facilities||37 - 56%|
|Hotels||33 - 42%|
|Retailing||8 - 30%|
Redcotec Top Tips
- Energy savings of 10% or more are frequently achievable
- A significant proportion of savings can often be made at zero or very low cost
- Longer term 'holistic' approaches work best
- An internal 'energy champion' transforms the chances of success